- The Terminator 1, 2, 3, 4 - Action Sci-Fi 720p [H264-mp4]
- 3.5 GB
- Terminator Action 720p H264 Sci mp4
The Terminator (1984)
In the post-apocalyptic future, reigning tyrannical supercomputers teleport a cyborg assassin known as the "Terminator" back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, whose unborn son is destined to lead insurgents against 21st century mechanical hegemony. Meanwhile, the human-resistance movement dispatches a lone warrior to safeguard Sarah. Can he stop the virtually indestructible killing machine?expand_more
- Arnold Schwarzenegger As The Terminator
- Michael Biehn As Kyle Reese
- Linda Hamilton As Sarah Connor
- Paul Winfield As Lieutenant Ed Traxler
- Lance Henriksen As Detective Vukovich
- Bess Motta As Ginger Ventura
- Earl Boen As Dr. Peter Silberman
- Rick Rossovich As Matt Buchanan
- Bill Paxton As Punk Leader
- Brian Thompson As Punk
- Franco Columbu As Future Terminator
- Dick Miller As Pawnshop Clerk
- Joe Farago As TV Anchorman
- Shawn Schepps As Nancy
- Bruce M. Kerner As Desk Sergeant
- Brad Rearden As Punk
- William Wisher Jr. As Policeman
- Ken Fritz As Policeman
- Hettie Lynne Hurtes As TV Anchorwoman
- Philip Gordon As Mexican Boy
- Stan Yale As Derelict
- Leslie Morris As Customer
- Hugh Farrington As Customer
- Harriet Medin As Customer
- James Ralston As Customer
- Wayne Stone As Tanker Driver
- John E. Bristol As Phone Booth Man
- Patrick Pinney As Bar Customer
- Greg Robbins As Motel Customer
- Marianne Muellerleile As Wrong Sarah expand_more
In the future, Skynet, a computer system fights a losing war against the humans
who built it and who it nearly exterminated. Just before being destroyed, Skynet
sends a Terminator back in time to kill Sarah, the mother to be of John Connor,
the Leader of the human resistance. The terminator can pass for human, is nearly
indestructible, and has only one mission, killing Sarah Connor. One soldier is
sent back to protect her from the killing machine. He must find Sarah before the
Terminator can carry out it's mission.
Terminator 2 Judgment Day.
Sequel to Terminator. Skynet, the 21st century computer waging a losing war on
humans sends a second terminator back in time to destroy the leader of the human
resistance while he is still a boy. His mother is the only one who knows of the
existence of the Terminators, human-like robots that exist only to kill and are
nearly indestructible, and Sarah, the boy's mother is currently in a state mental
hospital because of her 'delusions'. A second protector is sent back to the past
by the Human resistance to protect John Connor, their future leader, at all costs.
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines.
More than 10 years after Terminator 2, John Connor now exists only as a drifter
- living off the grid, so no more Terminators from the future can hunt him down.
Unfortunately, SkyNet does send another one back - and this one is called the T-X,
even more powerful & advanced than the dreaded T-1000. However, another CSM-101
Terminator is also sent back to protect John against the T-X. Now, Skynet is
patiently assuming control of civilian computer systems, under the guise of a
computer virus. John has also met his future wife, Kate Brewster, whose father
- a U.S. Air Force General - is in charge of the military computer systems & is
leery of up linking SkyNet. However, when the SkyNet virus infects the U.S
military computers & leaves the country open to attack, the machines begin their
horrific takeover. Soon a nuclear war will result - and the war against the
machines will begin. Can the outdated CSM-101 Terminator eliminate the highly
advanced T-X - or will a darker future await man following the nuclear attack?
In the not too distant future, John Connor is a key member of the resistance against
the machines that have taken over the Earth. From the recordings his mother has left
him, he knows he has to find Kyle Reese and send him back to Earth if the future is
to occur as it should. Reese is just a teenager now, on the run like many other
humans. While in the company of another survivor, Marcus Wright, Kyle is taken
prisoner by the machines and transported to Skynet's headquarters in San Francisco.
Connor sets out to rescue him but is shocked by Wright's true nature. Not all is at
it seems to be and success is far from guaranteed.
=>-Genre : Action : Drama : Sci-Fi.
=>-Release Date : 1984 : 1991 : 2003 : 2009.
=>-Language : English.
=>-File Size : 780MiB : 1.11GiB : 791MiB : 851MiB.
=>-Overall bit rate : 1018 Kbps : 1016 Kbps : 1018Kbps : 1016Kbps.
=>-Movie Runtime : 1h 47mn : 2h 36mn : 1h 48mn : 1h 57mn.
=>-Codec : H.264/MPEG-4 AVC.
=>-Aspect Ratio : 16:9 : 2.40:1.
=>-Resolution : 1280:720 : 1280:540.
=>-Bit rate : 860 Kbps.
=>-Codec : mp4a: MPEG-4 AAC LC.
=>-Channels : 2 channel Stereo.
=>-Bit Rate : 152 Kbps.
=>-Maximum bit rate : 192 Kbps.
More at ibit.to
The Terminator 1, 2, 3, 4 - Action Sci-Fi 720p [H264-mp4]from to
0 b/s/ ↗