The events in Sarajevo in June 1914 are the backdrop for a thriller directed by Andreas Prochaska and written by Martin Ambrosch, focusing on the examining magistrate Dr. Leo Pfeffer (Florian Teichtmeister) investigating the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Trying to do his job in a time of lawlessness and violence, intrigues and betrayal, Leo struggles to maintain his integrity and save his love, Marija, and her father, prominent Serbian merchant. But the events of Sarajevo have set into motion an inescapable course of events that will escalate to become … the Great War.
- Heino Ferch As Dr. Herbert Sattler
- Melika Foroutan As Marija Jeftanović
- Friedrich von Thun As Sektionsrat Wiesner
- Edin Hasanovic As Danilo Ilic
- Juraj Kukura As Stojan Jeftanovic
- Erwin Steinhauer As Oskar Potiorek
- Martin Leutgeb As Schimpf
- Florian Teichtmeister As Leo Pfeffer expand_more
On June 28| 1914| Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria is in Sarajevo with his wife| Sophie. While through the city by car| they are victims of an attack anddie. This is the trigger of the First World War.
More at ibit.to
0 b/s/ ↗