Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie(2013)
Everyone flies down to Florida to be with Phil after his mom's passing. Claire helps Phil with Gracie's last wish for Frank, and the kids reflect on the gifts grandma left for them. Gloria has to contend with an outstanding arrest warrant in Florida, Cam finds himself fitting right into an elderly women's group at Frank's retirement community, and Jay runs into a pivotal person from his past.expand_more
- Ed O'Neill As Jay Pritchett
- Sofía Vergara As Gloria Delgado-Pritchett
- Julie Bowen As Claire Dunphy
- Ty Burrell As Phil Dunphy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson As Mitchell Pritchett
- Eric Stonestreet As Cameron Tucker
- Sarah Hyland As Haley Dunphy
- Ariel Winter As Alex Dunphy
- Nolan Gould As Luke Dunphy
- Rico Rodriguez As Manny Delgado expand_more
Three different but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways.
Three different| but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways.
Told from the perspective of an unseen documentary filmmaker| the series offers an honest| often-hilarious perspective of family life. Parents Phil and Claire yearnfor an honest| open relationship with their three kids. But a daughter who is trying to grow up too fast| another who is too smart for her own good| and arambunctious young son make it challenging. Claire's dad| Jay| and his Latina wife| Gloria| are raising two sons together| but people sometimes believe Jay to beGloria's father. Jay's gay son| Mitchell| and his partner| Cameron| have adopted a little Asian girl| completing one big -- straight| gay| multicultural| traditional-- happy family.
More at ibit.to
0 b/s/ ↗