Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie(2013)
Everyone flies down to Florida to be with Phil after his mom's passing. Claire helps Phil with Gracie's last wish for Frank, and the kids reflect on the gifts grandma left for them. Gloria has to contend with an outstanding arrest warrant in Florida, Cam finds himself fitting right into an elderly women's group at Frank's retirement community, and Jay runs into a pivotal person from his past.expand_more
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson As Mitchell Pritchett
- Ty Burrell As Phil Dunphy
- Ed O'Neill As Jay Pritchett
- Julie Bowen As Claire Dunphy
- Sarah Hyland As Haley Dunphy
- Rico Rodriguez As Manny Delgado
- Eric Stonestreet As Cameron Tucker
- Ariel Winter As Alex Dunphy
- Nolan Gould As Luke Dunphy
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons As Lily Tucker-Pritchett expand_more
Three different but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways.
Three different| but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways.
Told from the perspective of an unseen documentary filmmaker| the series offers an honest| often-hilarious perspective of family life. Parents Phil and Claire yearnfor an honest| open relationship with their three kids. But a daughter who is trying to grow up too fast| another who is too smart for her own good| and arambunctious young son make it challenging. Claire's dad| Jay| and his Latina wife| Gloria| are raising two sons together| but people sometimes believe Jay to beGloria's father. Jay's gay son| Mitchell| and his partner| Cameron| have adopted a little Asian girl| completing one big -- straight| gay| multicultural| traditional-- happy family.
More at ibit.to
0 b/s/ ↗